Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Big Day

Today = Tuesday = Big Day = Interview Day
LOLs.

woke up around 615am. whao its freaking early for me kay.
brush my teeth. breakfast. tidy up myself. double-check my clear holder.
then xiowyin's dad called. said he's on the way coming n fetch me.
get ready infront of grandma house ady. haha!
omg when i wanna go out from the car park tat time. i realised that Bobo, our house's doggie, wasnt tie up! walao eh.
its seriously takes half of my life away -- i scared Bobo! XD
acting steady. haha. padahal nya im scared. try to walk as slow as i can. if not he will chase me up.
lmao. keep staring at him when im on my way to the shoe rack. lol.
really scared of him. == sei Bobo scare me in the early of morning. zz.
finally yin's dad came. faster went in the car. lol.
then reach yin's house in bout 3 minutes time. saw her in a blue baju kurung. haha
and we both were wearing the same shoes, KASUT KELAS. =) =) =)

bout 745pm we reach. saw WaiLing! =)
she wore KASUT KELAS too! huahuahua. we're same GANG one. hehe
crap a while with her. and i knew a new friend from temelor. a freaking fair chinese gurl.
cant remember well what her name is. haha sorry for that.
get to kno that we all, me WaiLing XiowYin n TemelorGurl(lol) get the SAME panel!
yay. got gang ady. no need so scared ady. nthen. four of us were arranged in the same group of 5!! =) there was 4 chinese gurls (we all) and a malay gurl in the group of 5.
really, not so scared ady when i kno im same group with them.
at least we kno each other what. XD

around 1030am, its our turn to interview! walao.
went in the room. quite scared at first. they wanna us to introduce ourself.
alright. im num3 and i'll answer in the 3rd one. infront me was the malay gurl n XiowYin.
can listen to their's first before i started mine. haha
i was quite nrevous during my talk on introduction, i guess.
because yin told me i keep turn my pen when im talking. haha? did i? i didnt noticed it until yin told me that. x) kinda nervous baa i think. first time what. haha
next, they asked which country we wish to further our studies.
lol my answer was: Aus. XD because blabla...
then it was the nect section, discussion among ourselves.
the topic given was: Food Suppliment is nessary for Balance Diet.
walao i was like. got what to say wor? blank. no point. cant crap about this topic la weyh. sad me.
they were keep talking bout this topic, expecially WaiLing. lol. she crap lotS. haha
i was so quiet, seldom talk, until the interviewer asked me: Tan, why are you so quiet? what's your opinion?
LMAO. walao. i act steady at first. x) nthen continue to say: In my opinion, blabla..
Bla a little while only, let others talk liao. lol.
after the group discussion, here they give us a title and asked us to speak fully in Bahasa Melayu. whao. really take half of my life away ady. lol. Bahasa Melayu. i kantoi weyh.
the title was: Kenapa kamu rasa sendiri layak dapat biasiswa ini? Apa perbezaan antara kamu dengan orang lain? Apa yang kamu akan buat selepas dapat biasiswa ini?
hahahaha. fully bahasa melayu. x.x kantoi kantoi kantoi.
lastly, they asked: if u study at overseas and employer at there offers a higher job oppurtunity to u, what will u do? u will choose to stay at there or u will come back to malaysia?
lmao. if im not mistaken/nyanyuk, this question was answered in bahasa melayu. huhhh.

finally we finished our inteview,before we stand up, the interviewer asked whether we have any question anot. WaiLing said out her opinion. and, the worst is, the interviewer "shoot" back her. lmao. walao eh. debate debate. x) anyway the "debate" was ended after a short while.
we shaked interviewer's hand n thanks them before we leave the room.
overall they are FRIENDLY. not as fierce as i thought. haha.
really having FUN during the interview. gained many experiences during the interview!! whao.
lol. after we take back our own clear holder, we bla. lol

my friends called me right after i finished my interview.
PeySien, HuiLeng, YiTing.
WanHan msn me. lol.
called daddy n mummy too. haha. sms-ed Tong also.
told them im fine. lol. feels good.

had lunch with yin and her daddy.
after that came back to granny house.
took bath. n now blogging.
family is coming back today. =) this afternoon. hehehh
miss them lotS! and i wanna play my dslr jor. lol.

cousin came back. haha. meaning my family reach kuantan ady. probably they are coming to granny house and fetch me now, XD!! 
im coming, DSLR!
these few days i will enjoy myself really much. wont think bout studies n scholarship and all those damn stupid freaking fucking useless stuff.

stay tuned for my interview pic. its with yin's daddy.

(my mummy is here! at granny hse! hehe. she's BACK! yeah)


WELCOME BACK MY DARLING FAMILY!


now its 330pm Tuesday 31st March 2009. (a jpa interview day)



love,
kahkah

No comments:

Post a Comment