Sunday, March 29, 2009

im Hyper right now

Second Night in Grandma House - Part2

Yay! dunno why now i feel hyper happy. LOL
dont have any feeling of bored also. haha!
(mayb is my darling qian created a blog so i feel happy LOL)
so now, this post, i wanna to say about:

My SUPPER!
yay.
just had my supper. =)
actually i brush my teeth aldy!
but grandma suddenly asked me after i came out from bathroom:
jia ar, u hungry anot ar? go n have some cakes want anot?
LOL! i answered:
err, ya im bit hungry. okay i will come n have my supper later.
(hand still holding my TOOTHBRUSH) lol
went in my room, put down the toothbrush,walked to the kitchen and,,
make my own milo n take the cakes to dining room then,,
i STARTED TO EAT!
lmao.
and dear people,this's my Supper! :)



my Supper:
a cup of Milo
Biscuits
Cakes









lol. my supper. XD












cakes.
half of it ady immersed in Milo x)












alright. i think thats all for today.
lol this will be the last post for today. =)
havnt sleep right now. bcz gonna search for dentistry info. for my interview.
wish me luck.
pray for me.
all the best to me.
may god bless me.

good night.
sweet dreams.
do miss me. x)

and now is 1235am. tired*


the one who needs luck,
kahkah

2 comments:

  1. aahh I love those cakeys~x) good luck for the interview, my dear! must talk a lot!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks darling!! =) i will try my best to talk lot! haha

    ReplyDelete