Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm B-A-C-K

No blogging for dunno how many MONTHS already,,
LOL so here's my very first post after i've rest for so long.
(hmm i really lazy to update my blog actually, but. LOL. i kno. my blog was OUT-OF-DATE)

First of all, wanna tell u guys bout my NS. =)

PLKN Kem Semarak, Pekan Bandar Di Raja
Wirawati Tan Kah Kah
No Pelatih no.200
Dorm6 . ALPHA . CB2
INT6 . KN6 . Bakawali2

love milky for no reason

There's pelatih from different states:
Muar, Johor. Selangor. Kuala Lumpur. and of course PAHANG.
For me, NS is nice. Fun. Hmm,enjoying myself actually. XD
Miss my friends right now. Freaking miss them.
Nothing much wanna talk bout my camp, just wanna intro my NS friends to u guys.. =)

To my Dearest friends:
Although we just kno each other not more than 3 months, but in this short period i do realised that our relationship was very stable,as if we kno each other before this. Really nice to meet u guys during my National Service at Kem Semarak Pekan Bandar Di Raja. Appreciate everything you brought to me. Happiness and sweet memories will always remembered deep in my heart! Last but not least,just wanna tell u guys that I LOVE U! muahs!
(promise my Muar friends i'll go Muar visit them. miss them!)

So,let the photos tell u everything!!


i admit im SS. =X
im well-known SS. LMAO!
(n,this is the yummiest twisties i ever tried. LOL)










Mickey. Another SS one. XD
LOVE HER!!
she's my cam-whore buddy. =X
what we did were posing crazy,ugly,funny poses. haah!
enjoyinh the time be with her. =)
she is such a nice n friendly gurl. 






She!! steal my lolly.
and
I, was sobbing over there.



LMAO! she again,,
TToTT













The SS one. XD
LOVE cam whore. haaha!



It's ON-AIR now.
wao. SHOCKED face. XD











Tandas aka Toilet.
which everyone needs to go everyday.
LOL lame



Flowers. which i took at RTM kuantan.














I was bersajak!!! Whao. XD
Titisan Darah Di Tanah Indah
A. Samad Said











Friends forever!
muahs! LOVE'em


Love you babe!














us.









Yan with me.
and Rong was behind us without our notice. LOL



Cam whore. LOL
was weaing FULL-loreng.
Shooting time. M16. =)












My shooting results! whao.
get 61marks. consider not bad ady!
the highest was 100marks. Ooi Kahe Jing!
Proud of her. =)







With Sifu. Miss him.
He's CUTE! =) =)
kind looking. haha!










These's bout my NS friends. =) Forget to take photo of my camp place. HAHA
So thats all for my post of today.
STAY TUNED for the next post. LOL


love,
kahkah

No comments:

Post a Comment