Saturday, March 28, 2009

Im ALONE!

First Day at Grandma House

now is 28th of march, saturday, 1100pm.
currently at granny house.
yes, im staying at my granny house, cousin's room.
n where's my family n cousin been?
they're having their holiday at Redang.
and why im still here blogging?
bcz i didnt, i CANT join them.
this is all because of the JPA INTERVIEW!
lmao. interview.
this interview made me cant enjoy my holiday with my beloved family.
but nvm, as what my dearest mummy said, i still can go for holiday at redang while interview for year09' just only have one time in my life..
SO, i choosed to stay at here..

about 10sth,they all gathered at my house.
3 cars, 16 people.
im the excluded one.
everyone is wishing me all the best and good luck before they leaving. *touching!*
(yes i need their luck very much! haha)
after they leave, i follow my aunty go to my granny house.
LOL actually my house is just nearby my granny hse laa. x)

put my stuff in my 3-night-room.
cousin already tidy the room up right after she knew im gonna stay here for 3 night.
lol. kind her. =) appreciate!
put my things a side, i started to feel bored.
switched on the computer,
(my computer actually,lol moved my comp to granny hse. bcz cousin comp is servicing)
wanna on MSN at first.
LMAO i cant on it althou the modem lights is lighted.
==. frust. n scared. how if i cant on9?
(i will die...) serious! what u wanna me to do in my granny house except on9?!
huhh. frust. bcz cant on9. called peysien for help! lol.
called daddy, sister. asked for HELP!
lol. but at last they cant help much also.
i dunwanna stuck at granny hse n do nth, so i must discover how only can on9!
clicked here n there. *click click click*
Finally,,
finally its connected! LOL
i can c my beautiful homepage loading =) =) =)
whao. first time feel that my homepage is such beautiful man!
lmao. im lame? yeah x) ss-ing
alright. on9. =) then on MSN. then chat a while. then,,
started to blog. :) :)
wanna express my sadness right now. LOL


upload some pictures of my 3-night-room:

"my" bed. LOL









my stuff. there's:
one bag
two bags
three bags
four bags
five bags




"My" desktop.
her monitor, her keyboard (not used to it yet,keep type wrongly), her mouse, her speaker.. my CPU
lol






my CPU. muahs!!!












the shirt for the daysss.
there's 10 of them.
plus the other one which im wearing right now.
total up it's 11 of them. =)








cousin's scarf! whao there's many! over many man!
wondering she's so rich to buy so many scarf.
wow.

























^SS-ing. camwhore. x)














family leaving me..
im gonna be alone for 4days 3nights.
luckily, lucily my dearest lovely grandma grandpa n my little cousin is here with me =) haha
granny will go to sg lembing early next morning. she asked me what i want as my lunch from sg lembing. lol
i ordered: my favorite penut dessert n'' a kuih known as putt-zaii-gou.
damn nice! :) :)
iloveyou grandma!!!
muah muahs!

1200am. im searching for food!
cause im hungry~ dunwanna midnite wake up n my tommy is playing drum. HAHA
so go out of room n started to search for FOOD!
grandma n pa havnt sleep yet ^^
had a milo n my favorite biscuits as my supper.
grandma said she kno im staying here n she special go buy this biscuits for me :) :) :)
whao. so good! =) love her!


my supper~
Milo n Biscuits.












grandma bought specially for me one.
haha! appreciate'~













alright. this is all about my sadness(lol), lonely-ness for today.
the first day im at grandma hse.
miss mama
miss papa
miss tongtong
miss my home
miss my bed
miss everything belongs to my lovely family.

and now is 115am Sunday 29th March


lonely,
kahkah

No comments:

Post a Comment