Monday, March 30, 2009

a Quickie x)

now,i've no time to post actually but. anyway i'll post a quickie. i really have to write fast. rushing of time now! LOL. hmm firstly tomo i gotta go for the JPA interview which causes me cant go for holiday. lol. kinda scared now. start to worry ady. XD cause till now i havnt prepare anything yet! goodness me. starting from now on i will go search for some related info n read newspaper x). So guys, WISH ME LUCK! DO PRAY FOR ME! ALL THE BEST TO ME! really need your luck right now huhh. haha. Next, family is coming back tomo! :) :) :). im excited! lol. happy. cause no need to be so bored ady. at least i will have something to do after they come back. that's discover my dslr. lol. um. nothing much laa. just wanna say. welcome back my darling family! =) miss you all!! muahs!
wish me luck!
pray for me!
all the best to me!
welcome back my lovely family!
miss you all so much!
muahs!


and now is 1010pm 30th March Monday



lacking of time,
kahkah

No comments:

Post a Comment