Sunday, April 5, 2009

Working Day

Unbelieveable. Yesterday. I went to work at ECmall.
As a, PROMOTER. lol
You kno what i promoted? lmao.
I promoted carrefour carbonate drinks! XD
1130am reached ECmall. Met my agent. MeiPing jiejie.
She arranged things for me,of course. because im a newbie haha.
About 12sth only i started my work as a promoter. XD

Those were my conversations during the working time:
English
Hello auntie. Would you like to try some? This is Carrefour carbonate drinks. We have 3 different flavours. Cola, Orange and also isotonic drinks. 1.5litter just RM1.90 only auntie. And for tin one it's just 89cens only. It's very cheap! You can save up to 30%!! You wanna buy one or not auntie? Its really very CHEAP!

Bahasa Melayu
Hello MakCik. Nak rasa sikit tak? Yang ini ialah Carrefour punya carbonate drink. Kita ada 3 rasa. Cola, Oren dan satu lagi ialah isotonic drink. 1.5litter besar tu cuma RM1.90 sahaja MakCik. Kalau yang tin punya cuma 89sens sahaja. Sangat murah. Boleh jimat 30% MakCik. MakCik nak beli satu tak?

Chinese
哈喽auntie。要试一下吗?这个是carrefour的汽水。有三个味道,Cola, Orange还有一个是isotonic drink。1.5litter只是RM1.90而已!如果是灌装的只是89cens而已。很便宜!auntie可以节省30%!!要买吗auntie?你的儿子很喜欢喝叻!买啦auntie!很便宜!

Indian
Sorry larh i dont kno indian. LOL thought i expert meh

Saw: 
Larrina =) she become tanner. lol (ns 2nd badge at maran)
Jia Iaw dear junior. paksa her to buy 2 orange flavor carbonate drinks. hehe
Yi Qian darling. Asked her to buy a drink. she pretend forgot. LMAO jk la. i dunwanna paksa-rela you. i kno you didnt drink carbonate drinks. =)
Hui Leng darling. The one who suggested eat at Sushi King when my dinner time. haha!
Pey Sien darling! lol. 8sth only saw her. with her family. LOL gave a full-cup drink to her n her family. hehe pilih kasih. XD
Pn Then. lol she shocked when saw me working here. HAHA. asked her buy. but she dunwanna. ToT
Few people somemore la. But i just recognize their face, not name. HAHA.

Stand from 12sth till 5. Then break. Met Qian n HuiLeng. I called them come n dinner together with me. haha because i scared i will dinner alone. Gosh i dunwanna dinner ALONE! its, lonely. lol. We went Sushi King for dinner. Actually im the one who ate only la. They just had their "lunch" before that. So im the only one who eat. LOL. Spent rm10 for dinner.
lol first day working only,dinner at such a expensive place. lmao.

Bout 8sth,saw Low Pey Sien. hehe. We chit chat a while. She said the way i talk is dull. If she's the customer she also wont help me buy. LOL! she asked me to promote in a HYPER n EXCITED way. lmao. 
9pm i manage to finish my sample drink. Told the promoter auntie beside me that i finished promote already. She asked me to take the trolley to behind there. lmao. Saw mummy!! Pheww. asked her to accompany me go behind and keep the things. Yay. luckily mummy is here. =) she really helped me lotS! keep this keep that. lol.

Now lets the pictures tell you the others:


Qian.
























Us. At my trolley. LOL cam whoring.
(after that get scolded by my agent!)

At Sushi King. Dinner.
LOL











With Peysien Darling.
Snap by mummy








Us. Again. lol
My beloved trolley. LOL








With Tin Isorad.
the isotonic drink im promoting.
lol










trying to pull out the tin.
poor tin








Us. with tin. lol


























Keeping my trolley.
















Help from mummy n auntie. LOL dont expect me alone to keep the stupid trolley. haha
















LOL. keeping keeping.


one of the auntie!
she's kind.











The place where we keep our things


























Thai Jie. LOL she's kind, too.


Me. Counting the total amount.
LOL














That's it! lol my working day. my backbone was paining!! cause i cant stand for TOO long u see. lol even shopping my backbone also will pain. LMAO. like auntie. LOLLLL
alright. thats all for my working day.
luckily i just worked for one day only. LUCKILY!



love,
kahkah

No comments:

Post a Comment