Thursday, April 16, 2009

Accident + YamCha

On the 14th April 2009
I was driving to Tunas Manja,wanna buy sth
When i was trying to stop my car after i've found a parking
SUDDENLY i terpijak accelerator n the car moved towards with a great sound
-accident-
my car kena the public phone right infront of my car
the public phone was slanting when my car kena it. lol
i still got time to scold FUCK when the car terlanggar public phone
lmao!
luckily mummy was beside me,she quickly pull up the hand break.
lol the accident was over. but when i looked around only i realised everyone was looking us!
shame me!
mummy take over the car. n reverse it. nthen the public phone became straight bertegak again. lol
i was sitting behind mummy.
heart was pumping fast like hell.
cant even breath. sth heavy is on my chest and made me cant breath.
goodness me!
faster went down the car n go in tunas manja buy things.
everyone was looking at us!! what a shame
my very first time accident.
and i told mummy n daddy i dont wanna drive anymore!
i swear i dunwanna drive.
lol
mayb i need some time to recover my fear. XD
this is what people call: Driving Fobia. 
ahaha!! x)
now this's my car after the accident:

the front light was broken
the zoom-in photo
the black colour thing on the stainless steel dropped!
plat number "7" dropped. lol
the zoom-out view of my car after accident


that was in evening when it happened.
at night, i went yamcha with friends.
actually i suppose to drive go JR,but. LOL
fobia. haha!
so daddy fetch me.
its so-called farewell yamcha with YiTing. ahha!
i ordered Kampai Plus. x)
same goes to YiTing.
we played Truth or Dare. with the kampai bottle. LOL

me
Kampai
PeySien's dare.
she gotta lick either the chili sause or the mayonnise x)
Ps's dare
either chili sause, mayonnise or lemon. LOL
she's licking the mayonnaise
licking. enjoying. lol
wanhan's dare.
lol
wanhan with me! XD
was before my dare.
kiss the wall or JR!!
wanhan's dare again.
she gotta KISS huileng's check!!
after kissed.
she's shy. LMAO!!!
so wanhan kissed me.
bcz huileng was TOO shy. ahah!
(im DRUNK!! enjoying. XDXD)
after yc
:)

The video clip - 1


The Video Clip - 2


it was FUN!!
having a great time with my darling friends!
will miss you, YiTing. =)


hearts.
kahkah

No comments:

Post a Comment