Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm a NIKONIAN

yeah. im a nikonian. XD
yesterday went taman teruntum and had a photography class over there.
Daddy went and fetch PeySien before we went to taman teruntum.
i need people to accompany! lmao.
So when we're arrive, walao i saw few of them hanging their nikon dslr around the neck, and chit-chat among themselves.
I was like, oh-my-god! they looked PRO man! and yet im just a NEWBIE!
goodness me. started to worry. im just a noob and eveyone there seems like very the damn pro. lol
peysien asked me dont think much and just walk down from the car.
met our teacher, Andrew. and his model,Sharon. =)
He's such a nice man. Friendly and bla. And his model, LOL kinda leng nui. lmao.
Andrew taught we all basic things first, as most of us just get the dslr not enough one month.
and for me, i get my dslr not enough one WEEK. lmao.
plus Ps and me were the YOUNGEST among them! walao. lol
we did enjoyed the whole class. free class what. what the hack you expect. lol.
shoot lots and lots of pics. =) some of it spoilt. because too bright and some was too dark.
(still havnt kno well how to adjust the thing that time) lmao.
Andrew keep asked me whether i can follow up anot. he thought he left over me already as i always talked with PeySien and Joseph. lol. he asked me to pay attention. haha

ohyeah and one more thing, Andrew was using D3x. Its same price with a Kancil. LMAO.
me n ps did borrowed the "kancil" and cam-whore a while. LOL
actually not only we 2 la. some of the learner also borrowed it, to cam whore. LOL
a Kancil weyh,, holding in your hand. Later accidentally DROP it, then LOL laah! XD

and now, these are photos that shoot by me yesterday.
Um i think it's not really nice, as im still a NEWBIE.
but these are my "homework". haha

                                        

LOL. i wanna say it again: im still a newbie!
this is the first time i shoot portrait!!

anyway the nikoinan class was FUN!! =)
thanks a lot to Andrew and of course Sharon.



love,
kahkah

No comments:

Post a Comment