Monday, April 20, 2009

SJK (C) CHUNG CHING

yesterday went SJK (C) Chung Ching.
my primary school!! lol
sports day. :)
went with YuXin(ex-chungching) and AiLan(she's banana). lol
met my teachers!! miss them lotS!

the school field + hall + car park
school field
people
school hall + parking slot
my class! 5H, 6H. miss it!!
my PLACE!!! =)
the corridor
the black board. XD
funny,
can you spot the milo lorry? huahua
im sitting on my place. =)
ailan teacher. kahkah student. lol
she's scolding me! lol
the corridor
the unique staircase. lmao
office!
canteen!
the cute boyboy x)
trophy!!
trophy!!!
yellow house =)
score board
on the stage
staircase in the hall
peace
my cousin!!
LOL
the red house won!! =)
giving gift
LOL
the roof of school hall
hall
spent the whole morning in chungching :)
then noon went YuXin house and then ECM.
having great time yesterday at ChungChing. =)
i miss my teachers!!
LOL ailan wondering why my stand1 teacher still remember me. ahaha
(im popular kay. XD)


heart,
kahkah

9 comments:

  1. lol
    tkk dun perasan say ur ownself famous k
    me wan muntah dy
    wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. wao...i long time never been there dy..
    n i wondering when the sch sport day held on april ? last time our session on ogos 1..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha im famous lah kay tingailan. LOLL
    admit it. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats why! when yuxin, i mean gu lao shi's daughter told me sports day is on that sunday, i shocked. LOL
    wondering why its on april too! ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah! i in one of the photo! cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah ,what a beatiful school.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I search Chung Ching and i found u.
    I took the similar pic like yours when i go back there. Got facebook or msn? Let's make friend. haha...
    Nice school, nice memory.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Btw, i took 1 of the school building picture from your blog. Hope it was not copyrighted, haha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Btw, i took one of ur school building pic if u dont mind.

    ReplyDelete