Sunday, May 31, 2009

KMNS

KMNS stands for Kolej Matrikulasi Negeri Sembilan.
it's drive me to crazy!

i am abnormal:
study everyday
go library everyday
do my homework (i nvr did this in my secondary sch! lol)
finish hwrk that tcher never ask me to do
and, im taking physics ==

all right. let me talk sth related to the KMNS.
at here, the subjects we're taking is MATH, CHEMIS, PHY/BIO, ENG, MORAL, DINAMICA CLASS.
math chemis phy and eng is we all need to take exam.
while moral dinamica we no need to take exam,and this 2 subs is just for one semester. p/s:dinamica is a class for learning how to wear shirt, ur body language and bla. LOL
for the next semester,im taking koko and IT.
the classses here is divided by: KULIAH, TUTORIAL CLASS and AMALI.
-kuliah is a one big class combined all the P1-P7. 150+ people in a big class.
-tutorial is a small class. P1,P2,P3,P4 or P5. 20+ people in a class.
-amali is a class for experiment. chemis amali and also phy amali. same classmate with tutorial.
khannye is in F4P1, wanhan F4P2, me F4P3, leecheng F3P7. kesian her alone.
my class got 2 chinese, one is huixuan, a chinese gurl from pulau penang. and another one is ME! lol
wanhan's class just left her alone chinese in the whole class. pity.
khannye's class got 4 chinese. 2 boys and 2 gurls.

al right, i think thats all for today. i still need to do my chemis tutorial hwrk!!
tomo i have chemis tutorial and yet i havnt done the hwrk! lol
my next post will be on next week. see ya guys next week!
muahs!
I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!


heart,
kahkah

1 comment: