Monday, June 1, 2009

monday. what a busy day.
i have classes today. plus moral somemore.
aihs. but. at least i can on9 a while using khan nye's laptop during the night for a while. =)
i ate a Oblong Burger for today's dinner. HAHAHA
just now when during moral class that time suddenly teringat PEYSIEN!
when wanhan put her hand infront of me.
usually peysien will did this,means i have to give my hand to her. LOL
so when wanhan show her hand infront of me, i wanted to put my hand on hers.
but after a sec i realised thats NOT peysien!!!!
urgh. sad. i faster sms peysien i told her this incident. =(
sad case. i miss her. and,
I MISS YOU, MY ALL DARLINGS!! argh.
kan its good if we all can study together in KMNS!! :'(

i miss you
i miss you
i miss you
i miss you
i miss you

heart,
kahkah

No comments:

Post a Comment