Friday, May 8, 2009

Special for XiowYin :)

Just now, when i was msn-ing with my friends,
SUDDENLY
there's hands covering my eyes. lmao
i cant turn and see who's standing behind me and did that to me.
shouting:
"who are you?"
"what are you doing?"
"matt shuii oo?"
LMAO LMAO
heard a stranger voice, laughing
and the stranger said:
"you guess who am i?"
(how would i kno who are you? lol)
i used the reflection of the mirror (seng mok!) =X
finally saw whos that
i was laughing and said:
"XIOWYIN's DAD!!"
lol. so embarresing la just now!
i thought that would be my friend or what.
aiyah still ask "matt shuii oo?"
rude-nye! malu betul. LOL

surprise!!
uncle come and pass me a Bday present from XiowYin.
SO SWEET OF HER!
love you babe!!
uncle said yin asked me NOT to open it utill my Bday.
lol okay then. i will try my very best not to open it lol
THANKS MY DARLING FRIEND!!

today is your Bday, so wanna wish you
HAPPY BDAY TO YOU!!
for the second time. hahah.
she will go to Perak to further her studies ady lo this sunday
will miss her!!
she gonna stay at the new, strange place
wish you all the best yaa!
take care!
drink much water! lol

*must miss me eh!* LOL :X


will miss you,
kahkah

2 comments:

  1. wow~ SWEETnya~~~
    hahah,,, very touched to see this post...
    hope u like what i gave to you...

    & good luck in ur future undertaking too!!!
    muaxXxx... Heart u babe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i will open it when 10th May. LOL
    will miss you babe!!
    take care.

    ReplyDelete