Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Ho Ho Ho~!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

and

HAPPY BDAE MARILYN!! =)



(no shopping vf sis today. she went shopping vf her frens herself) XD


*The whole noon i am sitting infront of the computer.
  No hang out. No shopping. No Yam-Cha. No movie.
  Pity me! As i said, my friends are all inactive.
  NOT ENERGETIC! aiks.
  But at least we will hang out on 6pm later.
  Most probably will shopping, yam cha or even movie. =)

*28th i will ciaoz.
  If no gethering for today, 
   YOU GURLS R NOT GOING TO MEET ME FOR THE FOLLOWING 3
   MONTHS!!
  LOL.

*Count Down:
  3 days more to NS
  2 days more to have my hair cut

- 3 days more, n yet i havnt pack my ns things! =XX -

This might be my last post. Who knows? LOL.
Stay tuned for my latest news. 
(hmm,, c whether i still alive after went for ns)
Hahh..


Love,
KahKah

No comments:

Post a Comment