Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

Yesterday was x'mas eve.
Went shopping with SIS. again. LOL!



Was at Brands Outlet.
Saw watermelon keychain.
Wanna take photo with it. But scared sales scold us.
I pose very fast n my sis snap the pic. XD
Tong did the same thing too! But hers was a spoon full with food.
We both were insane. LOL





At dunno-what-name restaurant.
Tong ordered Nescafe Ice, and I ordered Watermelon Juice. =)
(not nice. XD)



At Parkson. =)
Take pictures. Huahua~

Bought Padini pants n FOS shirt. I decided to change right after i bought them. Because what i wore to ecm was uncomfortable. =X


10.00pm at TC. 
With family. Was eating McD Oreo Ice-Cream.
Sharing. =)
Take photo with my beloved mummy n daddy. :D
Bout 1030pm,,
Go n find my friend, AiLan.
Keep talk nonsence with her. Crap. x)
[ all my friends die jor like that. ALL INACTIVE!! argh.Deng! ]



Love,
KahKah

2 comments:

  1. 10pm..tak nampak batang hidung u also at TC... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. i also x nampak u lorhs!! LOL

    ReplyDelete