Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dotz

8 days more to NS
6 days more to have my hair cut
4 days more to X'mas eve
5 days more to X'mas!!

Starting from today i will count down for my NS!

Gonna miss my family bloody much!
My lovely friendSS
My BEDROOM, BATHROOM!!


Loonz sore throat today.
Asked me what to do.
As he said, im a St Johner. A half-boiled doc. LOL!
Advised him drink plenty of water. He said he did it.
Told him after that he will go toilet often. =X Pee.
He says cant pee. Feeling like shitting. But having problem on shitting. (LOL?!)
So i asked him to eat BANANA.
Does it helps? i dont know actually. =X simply say.
He really take it serious. Say wanna go the shop nearby his office n buy bananas.
Wow. After few minutes he came back. Said dunhav bananas. So bought Choco drink.
I was like. zz. He said he hungry so bought sth to drink.
(Hmm why not Hi5 BREAD but Choco drink?)
[ate lots Hi5 bread during ICC, got 'gam cheng' dy. LOL] Hi5 Bread ROCK!!
Later, he told me he cant taste anything.
I told him his taste buds sick jor. =XX
After he drank Choco drink, he msn me.
Say he wanna go shit instead of pee.
I was like. Why must u tell me this.
He said:: i wan share my suffering-ness with u
LMAO! Share? Whatever.. 
Asked him faster go toilet if not will shit on his own pants. XD
Till now he also havnt reply me in msn. (shit so long?! LOL)
He is going to kill me after he read this. =Z
- End Of Story -


Hmm,,
Get to know that in HK, diff sch having diff holiday time. HUAHUA?

Stay tuned for ICC photos!

Love,
KahKah

4 comments:

  1. aiyo~~ din go berak la~~ uz go megamall buy sum software cd got la~~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. my boss ask me go buy cd ma~~ wuhahaha~~~ thn no shit lo~~XD

    ReplyDelete