Saturday, July 18, 2009

Friends

I am wondering why i myself didnt contact with you gurls.
i dont realise it at first.
we just contact through sms. or sometimes fw msg.
but we didnt call each other.
firstly i thought i was too busy with my school life and no time to contact you all.
but actually it's not.

because
i scared my tears will burst out once i hear their voice. serious.
yes. i am a cry baby.

i can resist the changes in my life. i didnt cry during the first week in negeri sembilan. didnt.
new school. new condition. new life. yes,im strong enough to resist.
but. i cant stand im leaving my friends. i cant imagine im far apart from them.
they are the one who kno what i likes and hates. then kno me well. they understand me. and i love them.
yes,they are part of my life.

i scared to call them. especially her.
until. until there's a month after. i think i can stand for that.
i called them.
peysien. yiqian. ailan. chishin. (sorry huileng i didnt call you. as you kno you're 012! lol)
hell yeah i can stand for it! overcome the fear in my heart.
and after that i often call them!!!!
i call them whenever i feel free. whenever there's sth that i wanna share with them. =)
love chatting with them. love to listen their schooling life. love to kno whats happening around them.

friendship is important for me.
i share everything i kno with them. everything. there's no secret among us. and. i hate people who lie.

i appreciate the time being with you gurls.
i love them.

will call them more often after my mid-sem holiday :)


heart,
kahkah

5 comments:

  1. OMG...so touching...thx for telling me that... i understand ur feeling... i reli do... in fact,u noe that perpisahan happen to avy1 with their love 1...bt do REMEMBER THAT WE ALWAYS HERE FOR U WHENEVER U NEED US!LOVE U FOREVER!!
    MISS U SO MUCH TOO!

    HEART,
    YIQIAN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiyo... all gt call bt din call me ... sadnya.... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qian,
    =) thank you so much my friend!
    LOVE YOU TOO!!!

    HuiLeng,
    HAHA who call you is 012 wor. LOL go and have a 016 num and i sure will call you babe! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my darlings.
    Finally we met each other today!!! =)
    it's really really happy! (although sth had happened lol)
    but i still very very happy that i can met you gurls, can study together with you gurls. =) =) =)
    mva mva mva.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! especially me! =X

    ReplyDelete