Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day2 with darlings

Sunday. 19th July 2009.
went Old Town to meet PeySien. :)
they were doing research that time. kononnya. LOL

us. at old town.

went mgm for movie :)
someone fetch us go mgm. LOL
then Ps and me went FOS
wanna shop for singlet actually.
who knos its out of stock ==
we went in fitting room and started our cam whore! :) :)
goodness kinda long time didnt cam whore ady!! :X

the new jacket. lol
us. :)
pey and kah
smile! :)
darlings.
i love them
<3>

because of the cam whore,me n Ps were late for the movie.
everyone was scolding us. :X
never mind. all my darlings very kind one.
kena scold a while only. after that nothing ady :P

Transformer2. we watched it.
Optimus. :X

after movie we went shopping!
i bought many formal wear. as my college need to wear formal wear zzz
SHOP 4 formal wear. :)

cam whore again while in the car lol.
this photo really doesnt look like me. :P
(my aunt doesnt believe this is me until i show her all my cam whore photo lol)
love the tme be with them. :)

heart,
kahkah

No comments:

Post a Comment